No of Vacancy:
– Join a growing UX team which focuses on designing the next generation of interactive applications
– Work with product teams to understand existing problems
– Interact with users to learn more about their needs and concerns
– Work with other members of the UX team to define effective design solutions
– Solve complex problems by utilizing existing patterns or create new patterns based on user research and business goals
– Present and market UX designs to the product and development teams
– Lead usability testing efforts to validate the design and incorporate improvements
– Work with developers to ensure the product is being developed as per the design
Key requirements :
– Exhibit passion to solve complex problems while delivering thoughtful responsive designs
– Should have understanding of incorporating insights from user research into designs
– Ability to clearly articulate design decisions with product team (including UX, product management and development)
– Strong background in creative, interactive/product applications
– Skilled in visual, graphic design and excellent analytical skills
– Ability to quickly create working prototypes in tools like Axure
– Experience in conducting user research (user interviews, contextual inquiry, usability testing)
– Excellent analytical skills
– Possess leadership qualities
Employment Status :
– 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM ( 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM break for lunch).
– Saturday to Thursday
Educational Requirements :
– We don’t care about your educational result, your quality of work matters
– Negotiable, depending on skills and experience.
– 2 Eid Bonuses (Each half of the basic salary)
What the employee will get :
– Hourly Salary based on performance.
– Good working environment
How to Apply :
– If you believe you are a good fit for the position, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “UI/UX Job Application”. Please mention your expected salary. Don’t forget to send your portfolio link.